“Barry is easily one of the best trainers I’ve ever had experience with.”National Account Manager
As a Trainer, I am all about passionately delivering delightful learning experiences. Learners leave my training sessions feeling motivated and happy, confidently knowing that they can do what it is they have just learned.
My Training skillset, includes:
- Course and Curriculum development
- Delivering F2F classroom training
- Delivering virtual classroom training
- Delivering memorable webinars
- Training Trainers
Some of the main techie tools I use to deliver training sessions, include:
- Microsoft Teams
- Cisco Webex (Meetings, Training)
- StreamYard Live
- Adobe Connect
Like to know how I typically look when virtual training? Press on the image below for a sneak peek.
Below are two examples of recent work I have completed, and please also visit the Gallery for some sample eLearning screenshots and videos. :
[ EXAMPLE #1 ]
Transformed training within a traditional company to be next-generational
Designed new training strategies and approaches, which put the training team ‘on the map’. Launched a new Learning Portal for dealers across EMEA, which helped lead the way for training and education within the company, globally.
- Dealer registration on the Learning Portal was the most and fastest the company had seen.
- Saved the company 100,000s of Euros.
- Contributed to the sales teams breaking a revenue and volume achieved sales record in one month – even during a ‘pandemic’!
- 4,555 learners trained in 8 months receiving a Level 1 Net Promoter Score of 98%, increasing Dealer Engagement from 30% to 80+%.
- 100% F2F to 100% virtual training within 3 weeks, and increased offerings by 880%.
“Barry has exceptional design skills, is inventive, visionary, a natural creator and with his natural zest for learning he puts both himself and the learner at the forefront of what he creates, always creating digital learning assets to the highest standard. I had the pleasure of working with Barry and can say he is by far the best instructional designer I have come across, he is agile in his thinking and doing, he is a born educator and alongside that he is an exceptional nice person to work with. I would not hesitate to recommend his work, you would be very lucky to have him design your elearning, virtual training, online materials…. such skill is hard to come by. I hope to work with Barry again in the future.”Head of Learning and Development
[ EXAMPLE #2 ]
Improved mental health and wellbeing of staff during 2020 lockdowns
Designed and delivered 22 VT sessions Jun-Jan 2021 on Gut-Brain Connection, Cybersickness, Stress Response and Immune Systems – 100s of people attending.
- Wonderful feedback thanking me for the info, and explaining how it really helped/comforted them.
- Saved the company a few thousand pounds by not having to hire external trainers.
- Training was offered out to external dealers in EMEA, and was well received.
- Helped the company retain ‘Investors in People Gold’ by providing this mental health and wellbeing training.
“The most enjoyable part of the session was, “Barry’s presentation style and the section on analysing your diet in relation to lacking energy/mood swings” >> “The enthusiastic way Barry presented this session” >> “To see Barry’s enthusiasm and bringing his personal experience with him” >> “The clear enthusiasm and knowledge behind the presentation” >> “The fact Barry can relate to everything he is presenting brings a certain quality to the material” >> “The explanation (in very simple words) of correlations between sensation and brain areas” >> “The way it was presented – joyful.”Various learners on the mental health and wellbeing sessions
“Above and beyond all of the other awesome things you have been doing, you managed to pull together and incredible value add series on health and wellbeing! It has had a massive impact across our organization with huge engagement and enjoyment even outside of EMEA! Superb work.”Commercial Training & Sales Enablement Director